The Bible is a collection of various books and letters written by numerous individuals under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, spanning the time period from Creation to the early church. It is the standard by which all Christians live and worship, including in the Reformed Churches: we believe all that is written in the Bible, and neither add nor take away anything from it.
There are many different translations of the Bible, and below are links to some versions that are favoured in our church. The websites on which these versions are found may also contain other useful resources and versions for you to explore.
- The ESV Bible (English Standard Version)
- The NASB (New American Standard Bible)
- The NIV (New International Version)
- The KJV (King James Version)
- The NKJV (New King James Version)
You may find Bible Gateway to be a helpful resource too.